Wednesday 27 June 2012

Can't think of any romance/dating themed titles at the moment.

So, I had never expected finding proxies to be easy but I guess I had not understood how hard it would be.

I've been searching for a while.

I've even gone the risky route of putting up a couple of operator symbols in obvious places and watching them for anyone who reacts strangely to seeing them.

I realize this could just as easily catch me a runner as opposed to a proxy but it doesn't matter since no one showed any sign of interest in the symbol.

Gonna have to keep looking.

What are the chances there are no proxies around here?

2 comments:

  1. Depends on the location.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True.

    I guess asking such a question without giving location is somewhat foolish.

    However I am loath to give out my location given the nature of my associates.

    Yourself a stunning example.

    ReplyDelete