Sunday 24 June 2012

You will meet a tall, dark, stranger.

Have you ever heard of The Slender Man?

Of course you have.

If you haven't than get out you're worthless.

I met him once.

When I was 9.

He just appeared beside me one day while I was waiting to cross the street and grabbed some one walking by.

He didn't even notice me.

I watched tentacles grow out of his body and spear into the person repeatedly until they were full of holes.

After that his tentacles squeezed them until they were crushed into a small pile of blood and guts.

He dropped the pile onto the ground and turned to look at me.

One of his tentacles reached out and brushed my head and then he was gone.

He was so fucking awesome.

So now I'm 18 and if I'm right it's around these years that he comes back for people he met as kids.

That's how it works right?

Well I'm going to find him first.

I'm not going to wait for him.

I'm not the kind of girl who let's people keep her waiting.

Eldritch monster or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment