Friday 29 June 2012

Dinner and a slaughter

I'm quite lucky.

As I was heading back home after watching one of my proxy traps I ran into someone.

Literally ran into.

Well actually he ran into me.

Guy comes barreling down the street crashes into me and roughly shoves me out of the way and continues on.

This would have sucked except for one thing.

I spied an operator symbol drawn on his shoulder.

I followed him to an apartment building and I can't believe I didn't notice this place before.

It's a brick building with mostly red brick but on the front of the building there are a number of orange bricks that form a crude operator symbol.

Coincidence?

Could be but the guy with the symbol went in so I'm assuming it's not one.

Gonna watch the place for a bit as I try and decide what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment