Saturday 30 June 2012

You can love but you can never know.

So I've been gathering information.

The great thing about being me is I'm an unknown. I'm not a proxy I'm not a runner and I'm not a target so the proxies don't really know or care about me.

As such I can walk right into the apartment and they either just assume I'm supposed to be there or that I'm just a stupid human who has no idea what's going on.

I've only been challenged once and merely acting dumb let me get through it.

So I've learned that the man who crashed into me is named Xerox.

Is it because he can copy himself or something?!

Is he some superpowered monster?!

Nope.

He's the guy who does all the menial tasks and his boss used to work in an office and so he considers him to be a copy boy.

Of course you can't call him copy boy so he calls him Xerox.

Almost makes me feel sorry for him.

Anyway I've decided to wait outside for him to leave again and follow him and jump him when I get the opportunity.

As much as I may feel for him if he doesn't answer my questions I will make him bleed.

3 comments:

  1. Symbols and standards and set routines never last.

    The precipice moment awaits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um...

      Sure whatever you just said.

      Delete
    2. He said they are going to figure out you are a threat eventually.

      Delete