Tuesday 3 July 2012

All is fair in love and war.

It has come to my attention that attempting to surprise and restrain a proxy especially one larger than ones self is not an easy task.

For one thing some of them have fanatical strength or slightly above average abilities.

For another I completely forgot about a little thing called the Path of Black Leaves.

So as you've probably guessed, catching Xerox did not go well.

He went into an alley for a reason I had at the time not realized and attempted to jump him.

This... Did not work.

I tackled him and it was like hitting a wall.

He didn't even wobble.

Probably the only reason things didn't turn out worse is that I had surprised him and so his reaction had been more of shock and surprise than rational thought.

At least I'm assuming if he had been thinking rationally his response to being tackled by a 18 year old girl would have been more on the murder side as opposed to the throw her off and flee into the path side.

Which is what he did.

He grabbed my arm looped around his stomach tugged it off and flung me against the wall then summoned the path and fled.

I assume this also means my element of surprise and anonymity advantage is gone now.

Well done Lisa.

Well done indeed...

14 comments:

  1. Take it from experience. Fighting against a male proxy is always going to be a losing battle. Even if you manage to hurt him he'll just get away.

    Elements of surprise don't even phaze some of them, either-- I've met quite a few that have reflexes that render that fully moot. I haven't read your other posts yet because your blog is a bit hard on my eyes-- why did you attack him to begin with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to get information on their master.

      Also sorry.

      What is the problem with my blog?

      I'll try to fix it.

      Delete
    2. Now that went back and read it all-- I see that he's really just a hapless victim for you. Target at random. Tread carefully attacking him, please-- they have feelings, dear. And if he's only a lowly copy boy, chances are he's none to happy with his life.

      The only problem I have reading your blog is the typeface that the posts are in-- the blocky, all-caps thing is hard to look at for very long.

      Delete
    3. Apologies I shall remedy this issue.

      Also I had no intention of harming him merely restraining him.

      He was the weak link I could use to get access to those who would know the information I seek.

      Delete
    4. That's better. ^^

      That's good to know, but if you do find yourself slipping....starting to cut him up, take a deep breath and step back. It might save you a lot of regret later.

      Do you still plan to capture him?

      Delete
    5. You're welcome.

      I only intend to harm him if it is required to get the information I need.

      Yes I do still intend to capture him though it will be far more difficult at this point I imagine.

      I shall have to come up with a new plan and watch my back from this point on.

      Delete
    6. You know....for someone who's whole motif is love and hearts, you sure are stone-cold serious. Call me a bit of an advocate for hapless young proxies, but I can't help but feel for the poor thing, now that he's on your list.

      I mean....I can tell you one way to get your hands on him, but I'm going to part with that knowledge reluctantly. Extremely reluctantly.

      Delete
    7. It's love with a dark, slendy twist.

      Think about it that way.

      Well if you can give me a way to get him that won't involve having to break his legs or anything of that nature you'd be sparing him some pain.

      Delete
    8. /snicker. I like your sense of humor.

      Got an email you care to share?

      Delete
    9. Sure.

      Is there a more discreet way I could give it to you?

      Or should I just post it here?

      Delete
    10. Don't worry about that, then-- mine's extremely public. You can reach me at Lucianna06@AOL.com.

      Delete
    11. That e-mail does not seem to work.

      Delete
    12. Odd. That's it and it works for everyone else. You can type yours here and then delete it once I send you the message, then.

      Delete
    13. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete