Tuesday 24 July 2012

Unstoppable

So this is turning out better than I could have imagined.

I have free roam of the place and have actually gotten to talk a bit with some of the proxies. They're all a bit cagey around me and a few are obviously on the verge of gutting me so I stay away from them but others are rather nice.

They tend to try and keep me away from any meetings but that has mixed success. It seems they're confused about what exactly they are allowed to do with me and while a few times they just have a bigger proxy block the way most of the time they just sort of hope I'll leave.

I haven't really learned anything helpful regardless.

Spinder doesn't talk to me but she's not overtly hostile either.

There's this one Proxy who follows me around everywhere I go.

He's probably been asked to keep an eye on me but he's also kind of creepy like even compared to the other proxies.

No big deal though.

So this is pretty fun.

At least a couple of months until this immunity ends and I'm going to make the most of it.

I wonder if I can find a way to make them pay for my stuff...

8 comments:

  1. Say, have you run into Xerox at all, dear? Or is he avoiding you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have run into him but he and the mute guy tend to be under the category of "On the verge of gutting me" so we don't interact much.

      Delete
    2. Ah well-- such is the outcome of attempting to kidnap the kid, I guess.

      Delete
  2. I'd just tie you to the wall if I was them. I'm certain they are around to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd think so but I'm not even sure they're allowed to touch me.

    They don't seem very clear on what they're allowed either though and that's what I'm using to my advantage.

    I have however found out there is a limit to their patience.

    Attempting to sit in on one of their meetings is beyond this limit and will result in being picked up and carried out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They strike me as far too kind.

      Delete
    2. Probably are. This is probably the polite outcast group of Proxies in the world or something.

      Delete