Tuesday 17 July 2012

Can't stay but no point in going.

So as helpfully pointed out it's highly likely the destruction of my clothes was a warning and they are now refraining from killing me for some reason.

Most likely the fact their master has no taken an interest in me whereas before I was just a crazy chick trying to kidnap them.

Looking at this it's both a very good thing and a very bad thing.

Good in that I can relax a little.

Not much but a little.

I assume that date is important and from that I can assume that the slender man will prefer me alive until then.

This is not good because if the slender man has now turned his attention on me then my original plan of finding him before he finds me is utterly screwed and I probably will not like whatever he has planned for that date.

Anyways long term plans are being worked on the important thing right now is the immediate issue.

My new hideout is compromised.

I should probably leave.

However, logic dictates that they'd probably just find me again and I have no where else to go from here.

So I guess I'm staying.

Unless someone has a better idea?

6 comments:

  1. What was the point of trying to find him before he found you? Bragging rights?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mainly just the insane hope that it would give me some kind of surprise advantage.

      I don't really know it just seemed better than waiting for him to find me.

      Delete
    2. It's a very interesting idea, I'll give you that. I'm sure at the very least you've saved your family or loved ones quite a bit of grief by distancing yourself from them with this chase.

      Delete
  2. Nope, no better ideas. Running doesn't work for long, but staying can't end pleasantly at all.

    Though, you can always take a third option, dear-- "do something crazy/fuck some shit up."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By do something crazy what do you mean?

      Because I'd still prefer not to kill anyone.

      Delete
    2. That's the difficult part....figuring out what the crazy third option is.

      In my experience, and completely irrelevantly-- there is always a way out. For me, it came down to finding an answer or getting revenge. My third option was "fall in love with the proxy that catalyzed it all."

      While romance probably won't answer your problem, the moral of the story is to think outside the box and don't be afraid to take a risk or two.

      Delete