Sunday 15 July 2012

I was so close.

I woke up today to a strange sound.

It was like really heavy breathing but not.

I waited terrified until my eyes adjusted to the darkness and then I noticed that there was a greater darkness in the corner my eyes couldn't penetrate.

It was in the shape of a man.

A very tall man.

I stopped breathing.

Not voluntarily it was just an instinctive reaction to the sight of him.

He was just standing there in the corner of my room watching me.

At least I assume so.

I could barely make him out.

So, I can't for sure say whether he was even facing me.

I sat there in silence for something like an hour. He didn't move or do anything to acknowledge that I was awake now.

The sound had stopped shortly after I had awoken.

He vanished and behind where he was I could just make out something scratched into the wall. I hurried over and saw this: December, 12, 2012 See you on the aged path.

That's when I heard footsteps outside my door and I hid in the closet with my knife.

I ended up falling asleep in the closet and I woke up still in the closet the door was open though when I woke up and the clothes I had in there was shredded.

Why am I still alive?

Also nothing in my room was harmed other than my clothes.

Why?

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm......dunno what to tell you, dear. They work in strange ways. Like giving you an ultimatum like that. It's psychological warfare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They aren't ready to kill you yet, but they wanted you to know they could. Almost a loving gesture, but in that sick proxy way.

    Master has found you. The real fun can start.

    ReplyDelete