Friday 20 July 2012

Love makes you crazy.

Insane 3rd option it is.

So I was thinking about my options.

Stay or run.

Lucia. A. Cat suggested taking a third crazy option.

I wasn't sure what third option there could be.

None that would help.

However I did come up with one that would make my possible instant death entirely worth it.

I didn't run and I didn't stay.

Instead I moved into the proxy building.

Not sure how this will effect the future but their faces when I walked in will make anything that happens in the future entirely worth it.

I'm still alive for now and apparently sharing an apartment with a female proxy called Spinder.

They don't seem to know what to do with me.

They let me stay mostly because they don't really see a point in not letting me and it makes their job easier.

However they also have no idea what to do with me.

It seems I was right and they're not allowed to kill me.

In fact I don't even think they're allowed to hurt me.

Not going to test that one however just in case.

So I'm living with a bunch of proxies now.

If everything goes wrong this might be good preparation for the future.

Just kidding.

I think...

8 comments:

  1. Well.....that's one way to get the hell out of Dodge, dear.

    Proxies are actually wonderful people to live with if you treat them right. They've got a morbid love for life at best-- and a carefree, if stressed, attitude at worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Good luck living with a bunch of bastards. I know I couldn't stomach my own company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angrybird, I love how you and I disagree the way we do.

      Delete
    2. I don't like that you're enjoying this.

      Delete
    3. It's better to approach life with a bit of glee in the face of something bad, I've found.

      Either that, or I just can't take anything serious with the PTSD and all. Take your pick.

      Delete
    4. You two are the most amusing followers ever.

      If I'm feeling down I'll just look at the battle of contradictions between the Cat and The Swan.

      Delete
    5. /bows.

      You know a friend is a good one when you can sit here and bicker with them for days, but they're still there for you when the chips are down. That's roughly how Swan and I are. ^^;

      Delete
    6. I'm told I'm the worst friend ever, I got a lot of blood on my hands. I find an important trait in my 'friends'/'long term victims', is the ability to take a punch.

      So sure Moon Cat, I think I can safely call you Friend.

      Delete