Wednesday 5 December 2012

7 days

I think...

12-5=7

Yep.

The Second said he would take me on another date before the day.

He said we'd go on the tenth.

Till then I'm just catching up on blogs...

I had really been neglecting to pay attention to the people who had helped me along.

Two of them died while I wasn't paying attention.

Swan but I found that out pretty quickly...

And Gargoyle who died Months ago and I just found out now...

He died awesomely at least but still it's sad to know he died and even sadder to know that I had completely stopped paying attention after I had gotten what I wanted from him...

I completely failed to notice he had died...

I am an absolutely terrible person and each new revelation makes this more obvious.

I'm a prejudiced, manipulative, horribly dependent and selfish bitch...

The Second must be crazy to love me...


8 comments:

  1. You know what they say.

    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were caught up with the issues you are dealing with now. don't feel bad.. Everyone who are marked by the Hunter are in a dire situation. The rules change, and only one exists. Survive. how you do that is your own decision.

    They went down fighting for their life as well as yours, use that as your motivation to keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is in no way what Duckie died fighting for.

      Delete
    2. Heh no definitely not.

      Although that would be very flattering.

      Delete
  3. Yes, things seemed to have changed a lot, your not alone in that department of not noticing the changes.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nobody's perfect, Lisa. The fact you can acknowledge your faults, and feel bad about your mistakes, that you want to be better, means you are a good person. You're definitely a better person than I am. The Second isn't crazy for loving you. He'd have to be crazy not to. Good luck out there, Lisa.

    ~Shadow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...

      Wow thanks that makes me feel much better.

      Nice to see a new face(Avatar) in my comment section.

      Good luck to you too.

      Delete
    2. It's a pleasure to meet you to. Try not to be so hard on yourself. You didn't make it this far by giving up. You're strong. Don't ever forget that.

      ~Shadow

      Delete