Sunday 9 December 2012

Here and Now

Tomorrow I'm going on my last date with The Second.

Today however I'm watching a proxy freak the hell out.

Apparently one of the other proxies made use of Fracture's Free Market shop and bought The LSD Laced Lollipop and proceeded to give it to one of the other proxies as a gift without telling her what it really was.

She is now in my room.

Why my room?

I have no fucking clue.

She just came in here rambling and then sat in the corner and continued mumbling to herself and occasionally doing something crazy...

I feel like I should just leave the room until she calms down but there's a stubborn part of me that despite all logic says: This is my room she should leave.

So I'm sticking here and still reading blogs while she jabbers like a mental patient and dents the wall with her head.

Speaking of blogs...

So...

Mr. Roark apparently got stabbed...

Somehow he then proceeded to post about his death...

Yeah not buying it.

We know you're still alive so just give us the details already.

Um hmm what else updated recently...

Oh yeah JP got captured again...

Part of me's looking forward to talking to Veigar again.

Sorry JP.

Ok... She's started singing very loudly now and off key so fuck it I'm out.

4 comments:

  1. Actually. I wasn't captured by our division of proxys. They don't even know who I am.

    Trust me, I got the fuck away from our H.Q.

    I honestly think this may be a group of runners that somehow knew a proxy was in the area. They didn't have masks or had that crazy or planning look in their eyes.

    And I forgive you on the 'wanting to talk to Veigar again' thing. He is quite interesting.

    Oh look. Some guards just opened my cell. I smell an update coming on!

    *JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Free Market takes no responsibility for the use of items once they reach their intended recipients. Loss of life and trauma is your problem, not ours.

    Please abuse responsibly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I put no blame on you or The Free Market.

      The person who gave her the Lollipop though...

      Anyways me and The Second are going out on our date in a few minutes.

      Last fun I'll have for a while...

      Or possibly ever.

      Delete