Monday 3 December 2012

So after that last post I really need to find something to do.

So I've been talking to proxies.

At least the ones who don't hate me.

I've also been catching up on blogs.

I've missed so much while being absorbed in my own problems...

I mean I thought Swan was dead but then I checked and there's this whole big thing going on now and he might not be dead...

The Second's been really busy probably preparing things for...

The 12th...

I wondered why that date.

Then I realized it was 12/12/12

People always put importance on things like that...

11:11 is the wish hour.

June 6, 2006

Maybe repeated numbers actually do have some sort of power or importance...

Either that or The Master is just choosing that date because we put importance on it...

Or maybe it's just a coincidence...

I wonder if The Rake will try anything.

With so few days it seems unlikely.

Still though good idea to be ready for anything.

6 comments:

  1. "I wonder if The Rake will try anything.

    With so few days it seems unlikely."

    God damn it Lisa! You never say things like that! Now I'm CERTAIN something will happen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh right...

      Tempting fate...

      That was a stupid idea.

      My bad.

      Delete
  2. I'll just continue following you guys and hopefully come to my own conclusion before whatever happens happens...

    Or with any luck I'll still be able to follow you guys afterwards assuming you're both still alive by then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure which date is most important. The 12th or the 21st.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like your doing pretty good, just checking up, also would like to apologize for all the "Kelevra" comments posted from my account.

    Anyway, stay safe.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete