Thursday 13 September 2012

Been a while but I actually managed to make a friend.

I've been staying away from bars and clubs since the last incident.

Still no sign of The Second btw.

Anyways I've been mostly just spending my days hanging out at the closest mall.

One day while eating some fast food a girl comes over to the table and asks if she can sit with me.

I let her.

She was about my age.

She also had pink hair.

It was so pretty.

She was actually just really pretty in general.

We didn't talk for the most part.

Just ate quietly.

I don't remember which of us started the conversation.

Anyways her name is Jane and she apparently goes to the same school I went to before I dropped out to chase down The Master.

I asked her about some of my old friends but she apparently didn't know any of them.

That's sort of weird.

I assume she'd be in the same grade as them she must have at least met one of them.

Oh well.

Anyways we've been meeting at the mall to hang out for the last little while.

2 comments:

  1. You have friends from a nearby school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had friends.

      I broke ties with them around the same time I dropped out.

      Left every bit of my old life behind when I went after The Master.

      I have no clue what's become of them and where they might be now.

      Hence why I was hoping Jane would know about them.

      Delete