Sunday 23 September 2012

Poor neglected little thing.

Don't worry little blog I'm sorry.

I'll give you all the love and attention you deserve.

So, yeah.

I've been neglecting this little blog for a while haven't I.

Well I sort of have a good reason for this.

My new friends.

Yes friends.

A comment from Swan made me think.

Sure I had my new friend Jane but maybe I could actually recreate ties with my old friends.

I went to the school and waited to see if anyone I knew was there.

They were well some.

Not all.

But most.

We hung out after I came up with some story of where I've been and why I left.

They welcomed me back with open arms.

So I've been spending my time hanging out with my old group of friends and my new friend Jane.

The familiar feeling of normal friends and the lack of interest shown by the proxies with the continued disappearance of The Second I almost completely forgot about the life this blog was created for.

So I forgot about the blog.

I threw myself back into my old life in every way but school and my family.

So, ok not quite into my old life but my old friends.

Then the worst possible thing happened.

The Second came back.

He showed up at my apartment yesterday night.

I thought I was dreaming and I let him in and we talked about where he went and about what I've been doing.

He wasn't the one who killed the date rapist apparently so guess it was The Master.

Then he kissed me.

I kissed back and hugged him tightly.

Remember I thought this was all a dream.

I told him about how I had been missing him and I think I might have been crying...

... I'm sure at least part of it was a dream or grogginess because I don't cry.

Anyways then this morning I woke up went out and he was waiting for me outside.

Upon realizing that the night before had not been dream my current life sped back to me.

According to The Second I started screaming then ran back into the apartment and hid under my blanket.

Later he took me on a date to my favourite restaurant as an apology for everything.

Anyways I'm back and so is he and everything is back to "normal".

Wait I just noticed something weird...

I said he told me where he had been and I'm sure he did tell me but for the life of me I can't actually remember what he said...

No comments:

Post a Comment