Monday 3 September 2012

I'm still alive.

Feeling broken and betrayed but alive.

Interesting fact.

Normal oblivious people out there are mostly in school by now.

I was one of those weird kids who actually liked school.

Bet you didn't expect that huh?

Really school was easy for me and there was nothing really to do at home that I couldn't do there.

Ok getting up early in the morning in the dead of winter wasn't fun but school itself was fine.

Except this one teacher I had.

He was a jerk...

I had this friend of mine.

She used to be in the same class as me and we used to be close but she stopped coming to school.

As a result I stopped seeing her.

It was the teacher's fault.

She didn't do very well in his class.

Guy was a psychotic perfectionist.

He'd yell at her and insult her every time she did bad on a test or something.

There were a number of complaints but for some reason he was never disciplined until on day.

His constant insults plus some trouble at home had driven her to a depressed state and he told her she should kill herself because she would never amount to anything.

She went home and decided to do so.

She tried to slit her own throat but merely managed to hospitalize herself.

After that and a small lawsuit the school fired that teacher and he may have gotten some legal trouble but I don't know.

Regardless because of the school's hesitance to do anything until then her parents still took her out of that school and I never saw her again.

This post had no real point.

Oh right!

The Second hasn't been around in a while.

Just in case you haven't read the comments last post.

The Second left while I was on the mission.

He's still not back and I miss him.

He's creepy and I hate him but it feels wrong now without him around.

4 comments:

  1. You should try talking to some of the other proxies. Your dependence on one person is a weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being lonely...
    It is not always bad.
    Besides, I am sure
    he will return eventually.

    It is not bad to miss someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't trust any of the other proxies.

    Especially not now.

    Well I do I trust Spinder, Xerox and the mute one who's name I never got. However 2 out of 3 hate me and the the first is always busy with something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the mute. They make good company.

      Delete