Sunday 30 September 2012

I feel so listless.

These past few days I've just been feeling so unmotivated.

It's obvious looking back at my posts.

Nothing is happening.

I feel the need to tel you guys something but there's nothing really to tell.

I haven't been doing much either.

The Second is back but other than a few conversations, the apology date and the meeting with Jane we haven't done much.

It feels like I'm just waiting now.

Waiting till December.

Little more than two months to go...

Still no answers as to what's going to happen.

If I just left now.

Went back home I don't think they'd come after me.

I get the feeling it's inevitable by now.

They don't need to do anymore.

That's why I'm being mostly left alone.

It doesn't matter anymore.

I don't matter anymore.

7 comments:

  1. Aw, you matter kid. Buck up.
    I say if shit is going to go down come December 12th, then you should get off your arse and carpe diem y'know. Screw Slendy, screw proxies, screw the Second, just go out and live your life. Apologize to Jane, make a bucket list of sorts, and avoid clubs.

    Yeah it's sounds stupid but ya' need to get out of this funk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea.

    In theory.

    The apologizing to Jane at least is a good idea.

    Other than that though not really sure what to do exactly bucket list style.

    I'll try to think of something I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go bungee jumping.
      I always wished to try that.
      I doubt I will though.
      Too much work to do now.

      What did you wish to do before you knew...
      Before you knew the Blur?

      Delete
    2. I say slap a walrus.
      Why?
      Why the hell not?

      Delete
    3. I don't know what I wanted to do...

      I was young I mostly just wanted to grow up...

      Also why would I slap a Walrus!

      Walruses...

      Walri?

      Whatever.

      Walrus are super cute I'd never slap one!

      Delete
  3. You should bring a present to every proxy in that building. As long as it has been since you were around them, I bet it will throw them all off.

    That would at the very least be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh that's an interesting idea.

      I might do that.

      Delete