Monday 10 September 2012

Blood and Black outs.

So I went out yesterday going with Swan's idea of making friends.

I have no idea where one goes to make friends so after hanging out at a mall until it closed I started home.

Then I found myself walking by a night club.

It was just opening up for the night.

I remembered hearing about it on the news once.

I think a girl was raped and murdered in the bathroom.

Sounds like a great place.

I figured not like I really have much more to worry about nowadays.

That reminds me I actually turned 19 on the 20th of august.

Forgot to mention it what with the dying of a mysterious disease and all.

Anyways so I decided to go in.

Thought as well maybe I'd try some alcohol for once.

I had just turned legal recently and been kind of busy so didn't really have time to get a license but luckily for me The Proxies had supplied me with pretty much anything I could ever need in way of licenses.

Pretty sure I even have a license to own a small business selling fans somewhere here.

Anyways sorry going on a bit of a tangent.

So yeah went into the club used a fake license.

There were very few people there this early so I headed straight to the bar.

I ordered a drink no clue what kind.

Took a sip and almost threw up.

Immediately there's this guy sitting beside me.

Bleached blond hair with the tips still brown, collared shirt with the first four buttons down showing his chest, sunglasses in a dark nightclub.

Looking back I should have left the moment I saw this obvious dick.

It's like the Second if he wasn't suave about it and occasionally saw the sun.

Actually I probably didn't leave cause the guy offered to buy me a better drink.

I'm apparently much more of a gullible idiot then I like to think I am.

So yeah he tells me: "First drink? Bad choice. Here I'll get you something better. I'll even pay."

I sort of just nodded trying to hold down my lunch.

Guy ordered something in another language.

I don't know what language probably wouldn't of cared.

Anyways guy gives me this new drink the bartender gives him and I obligingly take a drink and run to the bathroom to throw up.

I eventually came back and the guy tells me that it was probably still just a reaction to the first drink and I should try another sip.

I obliged and it did actually taste better.

And that's all I remember before waking up face down on a bed with my pants and underwear pulled around my ankles and the entire room splattered in blood and body parts.

I'm pretty clear on how I ended up waking up face down and partly undressed but the blood was a little surprising.

I'm assuming that my little evil guardian angel or The Master himself protected me and murdered the guy.

Although that does mean that one of those two saw me undressed.

The Master seeing me doesn't bother me much.

He'd probably not even care.

The idea The Second might have seen me undressed mortifies me.

Of course there's no actual hint as to which of them was responsible or whether it was actually one of them.

Went back to the apartment and fell asleep for a while after.

If The Second doesn't come back tomorrow I'm not giving up on the friend idea but I am going to be avoiding nightclubs and alcohol.

4 comments:

  1. You should consider a chaperon. People on their lonesome are targets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good advice but who exactly would I have as a chaperone?

      Trying to think of who I could get just brings me back to the problem I'm trying to solve in the first place.

      I don't trust anyone here and those I do trust don't like me or aren't around.

      I don't know anyone on the outside anymore which is the whole point of why I'm going out.

      So yeah great advice but not feasible.

      Delete
    2. You're a social paradox.

      Delete