Friday 7 September 2012

I saw him.

I was wandering around the city and I saw The Second.

He was talking to someone I didn't recognize.

They were drinking something and had one hand in a sling but other than that I couldn't tell anything about them.

The strange man left and The Second turned to see me.

Time stood still and then he walked off.

I chased him.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

I don't know why I have this desire suddenly to be near him.

It's killing me.

Regardless I chased him.

He turned a corner I was only seconds behind him and he was gone when I turned the corner.

Question...

Opening a path using it and then closing the path takes more than 2-3 seconds right?

I don't really know for sure so that could be normal but I sort of just assume it generally takes longer than that.

I feel so lonely.

It feels like I'm incomplete.

He's doing something to me and I'm terrified of what it might be.

5 comments:

  1. Have you considered trying to make a normal friend disattached from this whole Runner/Proxy thing?

    I mean your not exactly running or serving. Have you tried talking to someone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That...

      That is a really good idea.

      Although wouldn't it be dangerous and have the potential to get them involved in all this stuff?

      Delete
    2. Your not being stalked like a normal runner. I don't see the harm. Honestly, I'd be more worried about Second attacking them out of some twisted jealousy than the master going after them himself.

      Either you're going to get a new friend or the seconds attention. Win win right?

      Delete
    3. As horrible as that sounds I guess it is pretty "win win"

      I might as well go out on the town then and try to make some friends.

      Thanks Swan.

      Delete