Monday 19 November 2012

I'm so lost...

I've been wandering for so long.

I haven't heard any sounds around me.

The Master's presence has disappeared as well.

I feel so alone and vulnerable.

Why did The Second do this to me?

What the hell was he thinking?

I'm going to die here...

I don't think the proxies are still after me but I can't survive here indefinitely.

I've never been a good survivalist.

I could last maybe a day lost in the woods.

So I'm not expecting to survive much longer in a magic horror forest.

Especially without The Master's protection.

Why did he leave?

Why have The Master and The Second both left me to die?

I thought The Master needed me?

I thought The Second loved me...

7 comments:

  1. Maybe you could find me? I would gladly help. In this situation Ill intentions aren't needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With their disappearance, their influence around you has lessened dramatically.. Be careful and tread slowly.

    Their disappearance is a sign that something big is about to happen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, Proxies can move in and out of the path with little effort assuming they are in a stable enough location. Maybe its time to give in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yes but they'd still have to find me wouldn't they...

      They can't just know where I am and enter where I am can they?

      Regardless it's a moot point now since I'm out but that would be useful info.

      Delete
    2. No, I meant sell your soul. Be a proxy. Be things.

      Delete
  4. What's the matter? Can't handle the situation on your own? Awww too bad, I find it rather hilarious that when presented with a hard situation alone, you go crying about how your inevitably going to die!

    Honestly I don't understand why those above me are trying to make you join the club, to me your just a waste of space, but Big Boss always did have a thing for doubtful ones, something about "Giving them a purpose" I don't know, what he does is he's business.

    Wonder why would Incognito even try to help you. I see Incognito used to sign he's comments, well I wouldn't want to ruin anything, so let me give it a whirl.

    Enjoy your stay in The Path girly, it's fun there, watching how people crumble, cry and die. SO MUCH DESTRUCTION! Love that place!

    - Kelevra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm stuck in the path.

      I'm not a proxy.

      Which means I can't escape on my own.

      There are no normal flora or fauna here so even if I had survival skills they wouldn't help me here.

      The other situations where I feared I was going to die involved me facing off against The god damn Rake.

      Is it any wonder why I couldn't handle these events on my own?

      You try facing down the Rake or surviving in The Path without being a proxy.

      Good luck.

      Delete