Saturday 17 November 2012

This place

So I've found myself in an area that I think might be entirely in the path.

I don't see any part of the building here.

Could I have wandered directly into the path?

The laws of physics are also mostly normalized here so yeah I think I've gotten into the path proper...

Although some of the proxies are still following me.

One almost caught me before but...

Well a tree ate him...

Yeah...

Branches just whipped out and speared him and dragged him into a hole in the tree.

I don't really have much of a choice but to continue on the path and hope that the path continues protecting me...

...

I can feel The Master's presence all around me...

Not just in the path but like his physical presence...

He's watching me...

Watching over me?

5 comments:

  1. Great more empty posts, although I do see only one word from this post, which is "Master", which is unsettling. It leads me to believe that IT either found you, or you are slowly falling under IT's control.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Lisa wandered into the path itself and she can feel Master watching over her. Well, I can feel him watching me too. Just not that "I will protect you" way she has, just the "don't fuck up" way. We might bump into each other, as I'm in the pure path as well.

      Oh, and a tree ate some dude. That made me almost bust a gut.

      -Veigar

      Delete
    2. Glad to hear someone's having a blast.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
  2. Watch out for the monsters. Proxies aren't the only thing in the path.

    And for the love of god stay away from the only Tree in the Path with a well known name.

    If you make the mistake of running into it, you won't be coming back as yourself or possibly at all.

    ReplyDelete