Tuesday 20 November 2012

Saved

So The Master appeared before me.

He placed a hand on my head and we were back in the normal world.

Specifically right outside the headquarters of the proxies.

I turned to flee but The Master barred my way.

A proxy came out and headed towards me but stopped as he noticed The Master.

Then the Master vanished.

I turned to flee but The proxy called out.

Proxy: "Wait your buddy came back."

Proxy: "We won't hurt you."

I didn't really believe him at first but after thinking about it I realized The Master wouldn't have brought me back here otherwise and besides he'd probably be able to catch me if I ran.

So I followed him in. The entire place was back to normal apparently so it was easy for him to bring me to where The Second actually was.

Phage was there too and the weapons.

Apparently there was a group of traitors among the proxies here who had attempted to sneak out the weapons. The Second and Phage had been conversing about something when they spotted the traitors.

According to The Second he had no time to go back and get me or inform the others and instead he and Phage went off after them alone.

He said he wasn't worried and knew that The Master would protect me.

He apologized anyways.

Unfortunately he also had to explain who we were...

So we're now known again.

My anonymity is gone but my protection is sort of back.

I'm not sure they believed everything but it is hard to argue that The Master was protecting me considering what happened...

Business as usual from now on I guess...

3 comments:

  1. I'm surprised you didn't notice me! I was practically standing next to you! Though I am glad.

    The fool started gaining control. Probably gonna lose it after this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More traitors. Sooo many traitors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa, or anyone who follows her for that matter..

    I'm kinda stuck at the moment.

    I know he's coming for me, I just don't know what to do.

    Any help is appreciated

    -Tommy

    ReplyDelete