Saturday 4 August 2012

Back from a dark place.

So they finally let me out.

Let's see...

Time...

Time is sort of weird.

When you have no way to keep track.

No mornings or night.

No way to tell if there was a pattern in when food is given.

You can easily lose track of time.

Let's see my last post was apparently...

The 27th of July.

It's the 3rd almost 4th of august.

That's...

8 days locked in a closet.

More actually...

July 27th was when the battery died but I'm pretty sure I had been in there for a day or two already by then...

The 25th...

That's 10 days.

Ten days locked in a god damn closet.

Eight of those without anything to occupy my time.

I couldn't even sleep because of how cramped the place was.

I'd doze off and something would twinge and I'd wake up in pain.

Or one time I fell asleep against that damn suit and almost suffocated on the plastic lining.

Well obviously I did manage to get to sleep a bit.

Not much though...

Probably only about 15-27 hours spaced out over the days.

Yes that's a wide margin but like I said hard to keep track of time especially hard to tell how long you've been asleep.

I spent most of my waking hours thinking.

Mostly of how painfully I could kill everyone in this damned building.

While I was in there I wanted nothing more than to gut every last one of them.

Now that I'm out that desire is gone.

I'm back to being, mostly, non-violent.

This may just be my normal state and the angry murderous Lisa was just a result of sleep deprivation and sensory deprivation and isolation and quite a few other tortures I imagine.

It may also be because of what happened when I was let out.

Also why I was let out.

Right now though I'm tired.

Like really tired.

Going to go pass out now.

Also just cause I don't intend to murder anyone anymore doesn't mean this event won't result in a dramatic spike in my passive aggressive attempts to annoy, and otherwise be a detriment to, the proxies who live here.

Night night.


3 comments:

  1. You wrote like 4 paragraphs of words but all I saw was 'I learned nothing!'.

    I'd throw your ass back in the closet. A smaller one. With a broken laptop.
    ~Firecracker~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are out of the closet.
    I just have one thing to say:
    Try not to lose yourself if it happens again.
    Also it is easy to ignore the Damp Squib.

    ReplyDelete