Friday 24 August 2012

Ok so completely cured.

I'm up and walking around now.

Oh and I asked The Second.

He lied to me...

Badly...

He's really not a good liar.

He told me had no idea what had happened.

About an hour later he asked if I'd ever be willing to go on another date with him.

I responded that maybe as long as we didn't enter the path again.

Then he said that the cure should have also made me immune to the effects of the path.

I pointed out that this contradicted what he said earlier.

He merely shrugged and made up some bullshit story about having to go help out some of the other proxies.

There is so much wrong with this guy...

So many obvious lies and contradictions.

Weirdly enough and this is going to sound cliche as hell but I think all the mystery surrounding him is making him...

Slightly less repellant.

What did you think I'd say attractive?

Not without a keg of hard liquor.

23 comments:

  1. You know I can read your blog right, Lisa?

    ~The Second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?

      You want me to apologize for insulting you and calling you a liar?

      Because you're not getting an apology.

      You're creepy as hell and you've been lying to me since the day we met.

      Delete
    2. Ok fine. Ask me any question you want and I'll answer truthfully.

      ~The Second.

      Delete
    3. Any question but that.

      ~The Second.

      Delete
    4. Ok what did you actually do to me?

      Delete
    5. Cured you.

      ~The Second

      Delete
    6. I said one question. You asked one question.

      ~The Second

      Delete
    7. Well if you want to...

      ~The Second

      Delete
    8. I am going to hurt you.

      Master's favour or not.

      Delete
    9. Can't take a joke?

      ~The Second

      Delete
    10. I can but I don't believe you were really joking.

      Delete
    11. Believe what you want to believe.

      However, I know The Master's plans and trust me if I wanted you like that I could take you and he wouldn't mind.

      Delete
    12. I don't doubt that.

      However I don't think you want my body alone.

      For some strange reason you actually want me to love you.

      Delete
    13. You're crazy, Lisa. I have no interest in you romantically or sexually.

      Delete
    14. Then explain all the dates and the kiss.

      Explain what exactly is your interest in me?

      Delete
    15. My interest in you is purely the interest of my master.

      The dates are a good way to assess you in a private non-threatening scenario.

      The kiss... Was necessary.

      Delete
    16. I don't believe you.

      In fact I have proof that I've hit a nerve with these accusations.

      This tells me that you're undoubtedly lying to me again.

      Delete
    17. Oh yeah what is this proof?

      Delete
    18. Second reminds me of someone I know.

      Delete
    19. I am tired of being the center one every single one of your paranoid conspiracy theories!

      I am not the second, I did not dope you with experiment drugs so you couldn't sleep, and I did not send Firecracker off to some facility to be rebrainwashed to better deal with the fact that previous brainwashing efforts disallowed her to harm you.

      I'm tired of your shit. Stop it.

      Delete
    20. You sent Firecracker
      to be rebrainwashed?
      Oh. I suppose you would.
      You like hurting Duckie.

      Delete