Monday 27 August 2012

Oh right I have this blog...

So yeah sorry it took so long to update...

Some interesting things happened on our last date.

First interesting thing he apologized.

We were in the theater watching some stupid movie about 3 guys on a train in India.

The guy running the projector recommended it and said it was a great comedy.

Lying bastard...

I think The Second might have killed him after but I don't know...

I wouldn't be surprised...

More alarmingly I wouldn't be upset >.>

Anyways...

What was I talking about?

Oh yeah he apologized.

He said he was sorry for the way he's been acting recently.

He said he's been a bit of a dick and he's sorry.

My response was that people act stupid when they're in love.

I expected a denial or argument.

I had been hoping for one.

Instead he just nodded.

He nodded...

That's practically an admission.

Anyways after that he said he'd let me ask more questions which he would answer honestly.

Of course only if they were questions he could answer.

So I asked the same question I tried to ask last time.

How did he cure me.

He said he couldn't answer that.

I asked a question that had been bugging me.

"What actually happened to Calvary?"

Apparently Calvary was performing unsatisfactorily and so The Second took them all into the woods and killed him and two other squad members in a way befitting The Master.

I jokingly asked if he ripped them apart and stuck their organs in trees.

He said yes.

After overcoming shock I asked "Well if all that happened was a couple of murders why were they so shell shocked after.

I mean they're proxies they must be used to this kind of stuff.

His response was that there was a little more than just that but he can't tell me.

He also told me not to ask Xerox since he's been sworn to secrecy on penalty of death and of course he pretty much hates me anyways.

The other squad members were also sworn to secrecy but he doubted it would be an issue anyways since attempting to ask them about it would probably cause them to become catatonic.

We sat in silence for a bit after that then I asked the big question.

I didn't expect an answer but I asked anyways.

"What does the master have planned for me?"

This is where the second surprising thing happened.

He told me.

He said: On the date in question I am too bring you to the aged path. There you will see the truth and meet The Master. There your life will end.

I asked him why.

Because you interest him.

I didn't get anymore than that.

The movie ended shortly after and we left.

As we were heading home he stopped and gave me a quick kiss with no explanation or reason I can tell.

For some reason I didn't stop him or complain.

Looking back I still don't think I would have.

I must be tired.

Night.

6 comments:

  1. So are you just going to lie down and take that, Lisa? Acting like Draco's consort until the day he turns you over to the demonic stick figure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know...

      I don't think so.

      But there's something...

      I just can't explain it.

      However, I can say that calling The Master a demonic stick figure made me laugh out loud.

      Made me feel a bit better about the current situation.

      Delete
    2. That's why I do it, dear. I find him a little easier to deal with, in all of his faceless fuckery, when it's possible to laugh at him-- even just a little.

      Seems to me that dear Draco has a thing or two to learn about relationships. They're give and take. And for all of the trouble he's giving you-- I think he deserves to take a punch or two to the mouth. >_<

      Delete
    3. If he goes back to being a dick there is definitely going to be pain in his future.

      If he stays nice though I'll settle for lots and lots of scorned glares and ridicule.

      Delete
  2. I bet they had to eat parts of the victims or something, people just don't taste right regardless of who cooks them or how.

    I do hope you don't intend to go willingly off to your death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh that would be pretty sick.

      Also of course not.

      You should know how I am by now.

      I go down kicking and screaming or I'm not going down at all.

      Delete