Monday 13 August 2012

Ugh

Sorry about that last post.

I hadn't updated in a while and had decided to try and update regardless...

Unfortunately I was a little out of it at the time.

I seem to be sick.

I cough a lot and have been falling in and out of lucidity.

I'm bed ridden in my room and The Second has been keeping me company and tending to my needs.

He lay next to me in the bed and read me a book last night it was so sweet.

He reminded me of my father...

Which is strange cause he's my boyfriend and that would be weird.

I mean he's not my boyfriend.

He's also not my father.

I think I'm going to take another nap.

What are you smirking about?

1 comment:

  1. My grandmother always used to say that girls marry men that remind them of their father. My fiance was a scatterbrained artist with black hair and one eye-- just like my dad.

    You might have yourself a keeper there, dear.

    ReplyDelete