Tuesday 7 August 2012

Obligatory title because I refuse to go titleless.

Nothing much has happened lately.

Blogging now mostly out of boredom.

I'm staying in my room more often now.

It seems like now that I'm here there's nothing to do.

I've been avoiding the second for reasons I'm not entirely sure of.

Ever since the xerox thing though and the story he just seems frightening and dangerous.

Like master like servant I guess.

Actually exactly like master.

He gives off the same vibe his master gave off when I saw him in my room.

You know it's strange.

That first time I met... Er The Master I wasn't frightened.

I was awestruck.

He seemed so cool.

I mean I watched him murder someone right in front of me but felt no fear just awe.

I still think of him mostly as something awesome but now I also realize he's something wrong.

Something frightful.

I once went looking for... Fuck it... I once went looking for The Slender Man because I thought he would come for me.

I had no intention of bowing or fighting or dying.

My only intention was seeing him again and feeling that awe I had once felt.

Then I saw him again and now all I can feel is fear.

What changed?

Is it just that now I am a target?

Am I a target?

If not what am I?

As much as I don't want to I can't keep avoiding The Second.

4 comments:

  1. If you were a target, then you'd be dead.

    They're all frightening and dangerous when you think about it. If you're living with them, if Mister Two is showing you favoritism, then the best you can do is not think about it. Accept it. You've been dealt cards, dear. All you've got is to figure out what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I guess you're right.

      Hard to figure out what to do though when you have no clue what they have planned.

      Delete
    2. In that case, doing nothing might just be the smartest thing-- at least, until you know more.

      Delete
  2. Late comment:
    Your mentality reminds me of the children he collects. I've only talked to a handful but they sound like that. Awestruck.

    Growing up sucks.

    ReplyDelete