Monday 6 August 2012

Background Check

Most of my time has been spent with The Second Recently.

However today he went out with Xerox's group on a mission.

So I took the time to ask about him.

Mostly I asked "Master's second what?"

The answer was...

Interesting.

The answer was no one knows.

Apparently the first time he ever appeared he was carrying an envelope which simply said.

"This is The Master's Second. You will do whatever he says and give him whatever he asks."

It was signed with a crudely drawn operator symbol.

The group he had come upon mostly refused and some threatened him so he left.

The next day The Master appeared and those who had denied The Second were punished.

Actually the proxy who told me this said they were fired "Proxy Style".

When I asked what he meant he said it was merely his little joke and explained they had each been hung from a tree by their ankles above a bonfire.

They were slowly cooked to death.

Since then everyone has just followed The Second's demands without question.

Like I said interesting.

He came back about an hour ago.

The leader of Xerox's group, A guy named Calvary, apparently died on the mission and Xerox is now leader of that group.

When asked how he died neither The Second or Xerox answered and the others in the group merely paled and kept their heads down.

Going to sleep now.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like your cute little copy boy ex-mark just took a level in badass, dear.

    It's probably a good thing that they didn't tell you what happened, considering the fact that you really should be getting all the sleep you can after your closet experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True enough.

      Though I'm probably going to be tortured by curiousity now.

      I have a theory though but I'm pretty sure talking about it would be breaking the rules if it turns out to be correct.

      Delete
    2. /snicker. Well, I'm always the one who preaches that curiosity killed the Cat.

      Trust me, sometimes it's better to just not know.

      Delete
  2. Commodore, they threw her in a closet and almost had their asses lit on fire for their troubles, yes? I think they may just be a little more cautious than willing to try something like it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds a little barbaric to me.
    "Firing" someone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it sounds quite barbaric.

      Imagine it.

      Hanging from a tree.

      Blood rushing to your head.

      Your body slowly beginning to heat up.

      Slowly beginning to cook.

      I mean it doesn't sound like a very good way to die.

      Delete
    2. Is any way to die a good way?
      I mean, there are less painful ways.
      A shot to the head for example...
      Even a knife through the eye socket or ear.

      Less pain,
      faster,
      quieter.

      Delete
    3. Honestly, that sounds like a great way to die.

      Delete
  4. Well no he has a good point.

    Not anymore.

    Now they have to treat me with respect or...

    Get "Fired" I guess...

    But before they really should have been smart enough to do something like that long before the closet event.

    My guess is that even then they weren;t sure what the plan was and weren't sure if they were allowed to lock me up or not.

    Although considering you guys have somebody hacking your blog every few days and that whole event with the Lu Bu guys I'd be hesitant to refer to your cell as competent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. Turns out he wasn't actually "Hacking" he just knew the passwords. Also I said Cell, not squad. Jesus you don't think we are only people in my Cell do you?

    So little miss untouchable, what do you plan on doing with your newfound immunity?

    ReplyDelete
  6. At the moment I'm just using it to stay alive.

    I don't really have a clue what to do anymore.

    Messing with them doesn't seem like a smart option so mostly I've just been living.

    Also sorry I'm afraid I don't know the lingo. I thought cell referred to squad.

    Squad is just a small group in a cell?

    So Xerox's group would be a squad?

    Everyone in the apartment being the cell?

    ReplyDelete