Friday 24 August 2012

The Second

Has apparently decided to pretend our little conversation earlier didn't happen.

Good choice.

I'll play along.

He asked if I wanted to go see a movie.

I asked what movie.

He said he'd make sure they were playing whatever I want to see.

I feel like a mob bosses girlfriend.

I'm not his girlfriend...

Anyways so we're going out to the movies and then dinner.

Yes I realize I'm giving him another chance.

Why shouldn't I?

Because he's an ass?

That is a pretty good reason...

Oh well...

5 comments:

  1. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm really picturing him as Draco Malfoy. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that would make him more attractive.

      Delete
    2. You've described him as fairly attractive, dear.

      Delete
    3. You see with your mind. People get uglier the longer you know them.

      Delete
    4. What Swan said.

      Plus he's attractive but in a creepy way.

      Draco Malfoy is attractive in a...

      Ok fine I was just hoping he'd read it and be annoyed...

      Still physical attraction isn't everything.

      Also wow I looked back to see how I described him...

      I'm really easy to impress apparently...

      Delete