Saturday 4 August 2012

Just woke up.

It's nice to of finally got some actual sleep.

Feels so much more refreshed.

So, I should finish telling you guys what happened with the closet.

At some point the door opened and there were a couple of people standing there.

The guy in the middle took my attention and almost made me scream.

See my eyes were kind of adjusted to the darkness and so the sudden light made everything sort of blurry.

As such I found myself looking up at a white blurry head staring down at me with a black suit.

As I said I almost screamed.

Luckily before I did my eyes adjusted and I realized it was just a normal size man with white dyed hair and an incredibly pale face.

He leaned down and helped me out gently.

My legs felt like rubber and I could hardly stand so I ended up leaning against him.

He spoke soothingly into my ear.

Saying things about how he's sorry for what the proxies did to me and he would have let me out sooner if he had known.

He also said if I wanted he would make sure they were all punished.

None of this registered at first but eventually I started thinking more rationally and I realized the proxies were all looking at him with fear.

It took me a bit more to realize this was the important person they had locked me in the closet for.

Apparently Spinder had let slip that I was in the closet and he had immediately demanded that I be let out.

Apparently I am The Master's Chosen and I am to be treated with respect.

I quite like this guy.

I assured him that punishment would not be necessary and the proxies all seemed relieved.

Yeah you bastards owe me now.

So I've been given a direct list of what I am allowed to do and what I'm not allowed to do.

Apparently as long as I follow these rules I am a proxy in all but name and deeds and to be treated as one of the master's agents.

If I break these rules this protection is immediately stripped and they can do whatever they like with me.

Ha...

Not going to break the rules.

So anyways about this important person.

I'm not allowed to say his name or his official title.

I don't know either of these anyways though.

All I know is he explained to me he was The Master's Second.

Second what I don't know.

I assume second proxy.

Does this mean he's the second proxy ever created or that he's second in charge?

If second in charge is that under the charge of a first or directly under The Slender Man himself?

I don't know any of these things.

What I do know though is that as soon as I recovered my legs I went to my room started charging my laptop and intended to go to bed.

Instead he stopped me and told me I could sleep as long as I want later but first we need to talk.

Next thing I know we're at a candlelight restaurant eating and he's asking me questions about myself and avoiding questions about himself.

In other words I'm pretty sure I was just taken out on a date by The Master's Second.

After that I came back posted last night and flopped into bed.

So, yeah...

8 comments:

  1. Master's Second wouldn't actually mean anything as the term is derived from a person having a left and right hand man with one having priority over the other. A second hand man for the master would be one in a thousand who just happened to have gotten a really low number.

    Or it's something he calls himself.

    In my opinion, that would still mean nothing.
    ~Firecracker~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regardless he does seem to hold some sway.

      Also may I ask about this "Firecracker" thing?

      Is this someone on this account other than the normal commenter?

      Or is this the normal commenter with a rather pathetic new name?

      Really, firecracker?

      Is it because you're a showy little light show with no actual substance or are you a impetuous childlike youth who causes trouble?

      Either way it seems like either you have a rather sad opinion of yourself or someone doesn't like you.

      Depending on whether you chose your name or someone else gave it to you.

      Delete
    2. Once upon a time I was */Deleted/*, and when we joined the order and were assigned a squad I became 'Picasso'. When I was given a second chance and assigned to that asshole Mr. Duck, he renamed me 'Firecracker' after one of his old squad mates for, and I quote, "Reasons".

      So I will take no shit on my name!

      It's not even mine,
      ~Firecracker~

      Delete
  2. I am curious.
    What are these rules you talked about?
    They sound interesting.
    Unless one of those rules is not to talk about the rules.

    In that case it does not matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. /giggle. That sounds like a pleasant date!

    I'm with Ember, too-- are you allowed to tell us the rules, dear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's just general stuff.

      No blogging about any mission information or other compromising info.

      No real names if I manage to learn any.

      Not allowed to use HIS name.

      Not allowed to describe any of the proxies.

      (He was an exception)

      No attacking or killing any proxies.

      No attempting to get around the rules via other non blog methods of communication.

      Stuff like that.

      Although actually there is one weird rule.

      I'm not allowed to refer to Er... "The Master" by his full common title.

      They only specified verbally but gonna refrain from doing so in the blog as well just in case.

      Delete
    2. That all makes sense. The last rule isn't all that weird, either-- my fiance always called him "his boss." My housemates all do the same-- though I've heard "father" and "master" before too, especially when the speaker isn't from around here.

      And it seems like you've got a friend in a high place with Mr. Second there. That would be seriously good news.

      Delete
    3. Hopefully it is good news.

      I'm still expecting this too turn sour really quickly.

      Delete