Tuesday 21 August 2012

I'm alive and calling bullshit on the universe.

I'm experiencing a miraculous recovery.

Symptoms disappearing.

Fever's down to a more normal 102.

and all because of the stupidest bullshit ever.

He kissed me and now I'm cured.

Seriously?

Fucking seriously?!

He was lying with me, I think, I was kind of out of it, and he started talking quickly.

I don't know exactly what he was saying but probably more shit about how it was all his fault then he grabbed me by the shoulders turned me toward him and kissed me on the lips.

Worst part was a hallucination started up at that exact moment and for a few seconds I thought I was kissing The Master himself.

That... That was a disturbing moment.

Then he lay me back on the bed and I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up I was feeling much better.

Probably be up and about in no time.

I should really be happy I'm still human and not dead but really I am just completely pissed.

Reality does not work like fairytales damn it!

You can't just cure the princess from some evil spell with a kiss.

It just... It doesn't...

Shouldn't work like that...

God damn I'm so pissed.

2 comments:

  1. Love should not work like that.
    Did you ever ask him what he did?
    I hope you do not mind me saying this,
    but I think he sounds a little creepy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is creepy and I do not love him.

      That is a good idea though about asking him what he did.

      Delete