Saturday 27 October 2012

Done Deed

It took me a little while to find him.

He's very good at not being found.

I don't think I would have found him.

I think he let me find him after reading my reply to Fracture's comment.

I found him in The camera room.

He was holding the tape.

He was smiling as I entered.

The Second: "So... A trade huh? You want to know about this and in return I get what I want?"

I nodded.

His smile faded.

The Second: "You think you know what I want? You obviously don't."

The Second: "What I want isn't something you can just trade away."

The Second: "I know what you're thinking. You're thinking you'll give me yourself and I'll tell you everything. I don't want that and you should know that. You're the one who said so before."

I waited till he finished then I walked over to him and took the tape placing it to the side.

Me: "I know you don't want my body."

Me: "You want my love."

Me: "I can't give you that."

Me: "After what happened recently."

Me: "How you saved me and all my friends."

Me: "You have it."

Me: "What I can do is admit it like I just did."

Me: "Tell everyone you won my heart."

Me: "It's not really a trade."

Me: "It's a request."

Me: "I need to know what's going on"

Me: "You wanted me to love you."

Me: "If you love me too tell me what's happening."

The Second: "I can't."

Me: "Then tell me what you can."

The Second smiled faintly.

The Second: "Alright I will."

The Second: "Not right now though."

The Second: "Come to my room tomorrow night and I'll tell you everything I can."

So, it seems I'm going to learn somethings.

I'm sure that he didn't mean to imply anything by asking me to come to his room at night so none of that please, commenters.

Also sorry about the post title.

I couldn't resist.

2 comments:

  1. I would have insisted on making him tell all the info required in that same room, at that exact moment.

    As we all know, things tend to go sideways when we put away our plans for too long. Lets hope this is not the case.

    -Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Duckie would have said, 'Your love can fade and your pain will subside.'

    I don't know why he would have said that but I know he would have.
    He was a very good parrot like that.


    On a far less reminiscent note, he's totally going to take your body now that he has your love.

    :p

    ReplyDelete