Monday 15 October 2012

Something strange happened today...

One of my friends showed up at the apartment today.

I had rebroken connection with them when The Second showed up again and I don't know how she found out where I lived.

She seemed kind of confused.

She didn't answer anything I said and spoke like she was reading from a script.

I was told where you were.

I was told to come find you.

I was told to give you this...

She handed me a package.

I was told to tell you my address.

You are to come to my house tomorrow.

I asked who told her.

She looked at me and her eyes widened fearfully.

I don't know.

She started to cry and I brought her to my room.

We talked for a bit and eventually she left.

I was sure that whatever was in this envelope was dangerous.

I hid it.

I shouldn't of said anything but I felt the need to speak of this. I'm not saying where it's hidden because I know The Second reads this.

10 comments:

  1. Lisa I know you don't trust me right now but please listen to me. Tell me where you hid it or if you don't trust me destroy it yourself without reading it. I lie and I hide things from you but I want you safe. That envelope was sent by someone who wants you hurt.

    ~The Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll destroy it if you answer my question.

      Delete
    2. I'll answer.

      ~The Second

      Delete
    3. Lisa you know I can't answer that yet.

      ~The Second

      Delete
    4. Well then I'll find the answer myself.

      The person who sent this package probably knows.

      Delete
    5. You're being unreasonable...

      ~The Second

      Delete
    6. I will lock you in for your own protection.

      ~The Second

      Delete