Monday 22 October 2012

Was asleep for a long time.

I fell asleep after the events listed in that last post.

I didn't wake up.

Not until just now.

So either I sleep blog too now or The Second wrote all that.

Or someone else I guess but probably The Second.

If it was him though I'm surprised he was willing to describe what happened in that video.

Then again maybe he just knew I'd eventually write it anyways.

As much as I hate to admit it everything in that is true.

I don't know how he knew my thoughts though.

At this point it's obvious he's not just a normal proxy.

I mean that was obvious for a while but I guess confirmed now.

He was still sitting by my bed when I woke up but as soon as I tried to talk to him he left.

Btw he didn't like hack my blog or anything I tend to leave my account signed in so he just had to write up a new post.

Oh yeah so all my friends are still alive.

The Second brought them home while The Master and the creature were fighting and I was unconscious under the table.

No one will tell me what that creature was but I honestly don't care much.

It was terrifying and it's gone now that's all I need to know.

I looked around shortly before deciding to post this but can't find The Second.

He's probably avoiding me now.

He can't do so forever.

He'll have to answer my question about the video.

I'll make him.

Don't worry I won't be stupid this time.

7 comments:

  1. You are a terribly selfish little girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know.

      The answer to these questions may help me fend off my now swiftly oncoming fate though.

      Given that is it really so wrong for me to want to know the answers and try to acquire them by any means at my disposal.

      Besides my method this time won't be stupid or selfish.

      It will be a trade.

      He gives me the answers I give him what he wants.

      Delete
    2. How very mature of you. I'm curious if that would work.

      I was going to suggest it actually.

      What's that sound? Am I deflating?

      Delete
  2. Looks like there is a third party at work, maybe Fears? Are you currently afraid of something?

    As for The Second, I have no idea how you can stand him...fuck it, them, all of them. I commend you, I wouldn't be able to go into their base and spend a minute with them around, it would definitely result in either them, or me dying, but the result would be the same, bloodbath.

    Shows that you still operate like a human, which is good.

    -Mr. Incognito

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you.

      What are fears?

      The only thing I'm currently afraid of is that creature and what's going to happen on that day...

      Delete
    2. Just came back.

      Apparently from what I can gather so far, is that those are other creatures that had come from the same dimension, the pale fuck did. I don't really know if they work for him, or are they independent, but technically those creatures find some interest in one of their prey's and from there on haunt them like the pale fuck himself.

      They are certainly connected somehow, but I can't really say if they are working together, or under he's "management", or are independent.

      To be honest, I didn't really believe in that mumbo jumbo, I still really don't, but I had an encounter with something different and that "something" was sent by IT, supernatural isn't a surprise, but it was a little different.

      So in short, I have no idea what to believe, hope I answered your question, cause I think I confused myself right now.

      -Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
  3. Hey.. I've been reading your blog, and I'm sorry you're going through all of this. I hope you get through whatever trauma and disaster you face. I'm kinda goin' through something that I can't seem to comprehend.. Can you like look into what I've said in the past few days and try to help me out?

    -Tommy

    ReplyDelete