Monday 8 October 2012

Explanation

If you read the comments on my last post.

The Second has accused me of killing Jane.

I didn't do it.

He says I confessed and he pointed out that certain first letters in sentences combined with pauses that I'll admit are a little weird for my writing spell out the words "I DID IT".

I swear this is a coincidence.

I don't kill people.

I've never killed anyone in my life.

I don't know why I wrote it like I did.

I just felt like that's how it should be written.

It's just coincidence.

I've never killed anyone.

I'm never going to kill anyone.

The worst part is he wasn't even angry.

He said he was disappointed in me.

He said he thought I was above murder.

I AM.

I wouldn't kill someone just because they tried to kill me!

Otherwise that mute proxie would be dead already.

I wouldn't kill someone just because they tried to trick me either or all those proxies who used me as bait would be dead too.

I don't kill people.

I'm a good person.

I didn't kill Jane.

I wouldn't do that.

Even if I did hate her I don't kill people.

2 comments:

  1. Huh, kind of rash for someone as calculating as The Second to just up and accuse you of this because of a typing fluke. Granted you have motive but from what I've taken in from your past posts, it seems you would be incapable of killing Jane and a manner so brutal, yet, not attracting any sort of attention. No offense, but I'm just stating what knowledge I have.

    Personally, I think you should get the hell out of dodge while ya' can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not have to hate someone to kill.
    It helps but you do not have to.
    I do not believe you are a killer.
    You would not be protesting it so hard if you were.

    Maybe someone does not like you?

    ReplyDelete