Sunday 21 October 2012

The aftermath.

I was let out.

I did as instructed and went to my school late at night.

All my friends were there and we broke into the school.

They brought me to the A.V. room and my friend handed me the tape.

I had never actually had it.

The envelope just told me about it and told me to pretend I had it hidden somewhere.

We put the tape into one of the vcr's and I began to watch.

The tape showed a bare room for quite some time.

We fast forwarded through what I think were days worth of nothing but a blank room.

Btw when I say blank I mean blank.

There is nothing in there nothing at all.

No bed, no desk, no chairs, no colour.

It's just a small empty milky white room.

Floor walls and ceiling.

Eventually The Second entered the room.

He moved to the very center of the room.

Immediately black tendrils began covering the room like veins under flesh.

There was a sound.

It started out low but then it grew until it was a loud screeching sound.

Something happened too fast for me to make out.

Then static...

Nothing but static for a few minutes then the room was empty again.

The tape ended at this point.

It was completely silent in the room.

I looked around all my friends were lying on the floor.

Unconscious or dead I wasn't sure at the time.

I suddenly felt terrified.

There was a clicking sound and it began to get closer.

I turned and went for the door but a whispered voice, the one from the other video, said "stop" and I stopped.

I couldn't move.

The clicking sound got closer and I could see that it was the sound of two long scythe like blades hitting the floor as whatever they were attached to grew closer.

It stopped suddenly.

It's claws were visible but it's face and body were shrouded in shadows.

I could see the silhouette of a face and a slow grin spreading open.

It lunged and then a tentacle launched by my face and hit the creature in the face knocking it back in the shadows.

I could move again and I turned and ran into The Master.

Tentacles enveloped me for a few seconds and I felt safe.

A little later I woke up lying under a table.

The Second was sitting nearby watching me.

As he noticed I was awake he got up and came over.

He hugged me tightly and rubbed my back in a soothing comforting manner.

I clung to him tightly.

I felt so afraid.

He told me The Master had beaten the creature and that we should go back to the apartment as soon as I'm feeling safe enough to travel.

I merely nodded.

I'm not ashamed.

It was terrifying.

After a few minutes we went back.

He carried me and took me through the Path to get back to my room.

He lay me in my bed then was going to leave.

I couldn't let him leave.

I didn't want to be alone.

I made him stay with me at least until I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment