Saturday 13 October 2012

Freedom

So After last night The Second has said I'm allowed out.

Some proxies complained but after two of them were promptly murdered on The Second's orders the complaints stopped.

I'm not trusted anymore.

If I ever was but at least I'm allowed to come and go as I please now.

Oh and The Second has made the announcement that "Someone" has destroyed the console for the cameras as well as all recorded data.

I wonder who was responsible for that >.>

I have of course tried to ask The Second about the video but everytime I bring it up he looks at me with...

Well to put it shortly I won't be trying to ask him again.

I did tell Spinder about it though just to see if she had any thoughts.

She said some parts sounded familiar but she said she couldn't tell me since The Second would undoubtedly kill her.

Fair enough.

So this update mostly just here to say I'm free again now.

No comments:

Post a Comment