Friday 12 October 2012

I think I broke some rules.

So for the first night me and The Second just talked for a bit as I lay in bed.

I'm confined to my room and being watched all night.

The Second is pretty much spending all his time in my room so we've had a lot of time to talk.

He definitely knows more about what's going on now but that's not surprising he seems to know more than everyone else all the time.

We really only had one conversation that was important everything else was just general stuff.

But yeah we got to talking about him.

Always an interesting and infuriating subject.

Information learned.

There is someone known as The First.

They don't go by this name.

I've met them apparently.

He confirmed that no they are not dead at the moment.

So was not Jane.

That was the last conversation of the first night after he told me that I quickly became tired.

The next day I just stayed in my room watching videos and stuff online and catching up on blogs.

Last night though some new stuff happened.

I eventually fell asleep and I thought I heard a voice I didn't recognize just before I drifted off.

Later when I woke up The Second wasn't there.

I snuck out and went to the camera room.

I wanted to know what happened last night.

I watched the video er sort of...

The video of my room last night started out fine.

The Second sitting and talking to me then just as I fell asleep The Screen went dark.

There were nothing but silhouettes of three people.

Me in the bed.

The Second watching me and then a third hunched figure watching both of us.

The Second stood up and the shadows changed then the screen filled with static.

There was no picture but I could still hear voices.

The Second: (I think. His voice sounded the same but...) Leave. She's mine.

???: *His voice was really quiet and I had to strain to hear* She is no one's. She is an anomaly.

The Second: She chose to enter my range you have no claim.

???: Since when do their choices matter?

The Second: Since I said they do. Leave her alone.

???: You can not make such decisions. You have no stake in this.

The Second: She sought out (I can't say what was said here so:) The Master and you're actions caused the death of one of mine. I could easily make this a personal matter.

The Second: Do you want this to become a war?

???: What are your plans for her?

The Second: None of your business. I will be watching her from now on. If you return things will go badly.

???: I will keep my distance for now but she is an anomaly and if you fail to protect your claim I will take her.

The Second: Understood.

After that the video turned off and someone put their hand on my shoulder.

Of course The Second was there.

He didn't say anything or respond to anything I said.

He took me by the wrist and dragged me back to my room and tossed me inside.

I'm stuck in here and I'm pretty sure I won't be getting out again.

And now there are all these new questions.

This is getting really annoying.

Also scary but I didn't want to admit that...

7 comments:

  1. It is okay to be scared.
    I have been scared too.
    It is the questions,
    the not knowing.

    Do you think that is the first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know...

      From The Silhouette I'm pretty sure I never met it before...

      I'd also possibly stupidly assumed The Second and The First would be on the same side not against each other...

      Although I guess it would be possible.

      Delete
  2. It doesn't sound like his Master claimed you, it sounds like the second found you after you made contact with his proxies and claimed you.

    What happens on December 12 may very well be for his master but that doesn't mean its being dictated by his master.

    Its important to know the difference. Duckie didn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...

      Although it's creepy but I'm still not sure it was The Second speaking...

      Delete
    2. Your unknowns make anything possible.

      For greater reference: See Slender Man

      Delete
    3. My only response was to roll my eyes and shrug but it's hard to write that in text and I hate writing out actions so you'll have to make do with this description of my intent.

      Delete