Wednesday 17 October 2012

Locked in

Looks like I missed my rendezvous.

True to his word The Second has sealed me inside my room.

I didn't try to escape I knew he would.

Heh so did the person who sent the package though.

I spent my day sealed inside and finding out what was inside the package.

It was a letter and a tape.

VCR tape.

Old school right?

The message said:

"You want to learn the truth?

Stupid girls don't learn the truth.

Stupid girls end up stuck in trees.

You're not a stupid girl though.

Listen to me and you'll learn.

The Tape is a copy of the camera tapes from the room of the one you call The Second.

There are instructions below.

Memorize them and then destroy this message and hide the Tape again.

Do not blog the instructions but feel free to blog the rest of this message."

At the very bottom was a message directed to The Second.

"Protecting your claim means more than watching The Anomaly.

 You left so many holes.

She has more connections than she knows and far more than you think.

Each one of those connections is a security risk I can exploit.

You're making this far too easy.

I expected more from you."

Heh whoever this is just called you out Second.

Any rebuttal?

4 comments:

  1. Oh...

    Oh god.

    You're right!

    Oh god what if he does?

    Oh my god what have I done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Offer him everything that was in the envelope in exchange for his extended protection to them.

    Hope he's feeling generous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I panicked yesterday when you brought up that possibility but thinking about it.

    It's not an option he has.

    Killing the people I care about would ruin whatever he has planned for me anyways.

    I'm not worried about that anymore.

    In fact the only real way he has to fight this would be to as you say extend his protection to try and keep the others influence out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What ever he has planned for you only requires that you be kept alive for a specific amount of time. A time that is getting closer.

    Your loved ones are quite expendable.

    ReplyDelete