Sunday 14 October 2012

Interrogation

I'm tired of this.

I made The Second meet me in the camera room.

I told him that he can't just pretend I didn't see that and he needed to tell me what the hell was going on.

He said that I was wrong and he can do all of those things and there is absolutely nothing I could do about it.

I...

Admitted he was right.

I asked him why he broke the cameras he said he didn't.

I told him not to lie.

He said he isn't lying.

Xerox broke the cameras The Second gave him permission to do so.

I sighed with annoyance and asked why he had someone else break the cameras.

He said he didn't.

I glared at him and asked why he gave Xerox permission to destroy the cameras.

He said because Xerox needed a little relaxation.

I couldn't take it anymore and left in an annoyed huff.

It was when I got back at my room I realized why he might have broken the cameras...

What if what happened in my room wasn't the issue?

What if there was something that happened in his?


3 comments:

  1. Now you're starting to think, but once again into a dead end. Can't exactly find out now can you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...

      That's useless info now...

      Delete
    2. I'm sure wouldn't be opposed to letting you spend time in his room though.

      =P

      Delete