Tuesday 9 October 2012

Revealed

So there was an argument and a bunch of proxies were involved.

The Seconds accusation has gotten around and now some of the proxies are clamoring for my blood.

The Second defended me on the grounds that whether I did or not doesn't change that The Master wants me alive.

This didn't seem to be enough for some people.

Then Xerox pipes up.

He reveals there's a way we could prove whether I did it or not.

Apparently a few months back a proxy, now dead, had gone around stealing things from the others.

This prompted Calvary to secretly install hidden cameras in all the rooms and most of the hallways.

When questioned why this wasn't mentioned at any point to the higher ups or anyone else Xerox responded that he only knew about it because Calvary had made him do all the work setting them up.

He didn't tell anyone because he hates the idea of being watched by someone and had been hoping that with Calvary's death the cameras would just lay unused.

The Second demanded that Xerox show him where the camera's are and Xerox said he'd be glad too but the room is sealed and locked and only Calvary knew how to get inside.

The Second said this would not be a problem and I saw a flicker of fear cross Xerox's face but it disappeared the moment he realized I was watching him.

The two went off alone leaving me with the murderous proxies.

I'm not sure how wise that decision was but hey they didn't kill me so...

Eventually Xerox came back and got me and the three of us watched the video of Jane's room.

Short story apparently I did do it...

Long story with important information:

We saw me enter the room.

The door was unlocked.

Crawl onto the bed and watch her sleep for a bit.

Finally I draw the knife and slide it gently down her throat cutting slightly.

She wakes up and opens her mouth as if to scream but I plunge the knife into her throat.

There was no sound but I'm assuming she didn't manage to scream after that.

At this point my lips twist into a grin and I begin stabbing her rapidly all over everywhere.

She reaches up trying to grab at my arms but eventually her arms fall away and she settles down no longer moving.

I stab a few more times for good measure then leave the room.

A later tape of my room reveals me entering the room going into the bathroom and coming out naked and clean my clothes no where to be seen. I then change into some pajamas and go to sleep.

I must of been really quiet not to rouse Spinder.

The interesting part.

My eyes were closed through all of this.

The Second is still trying to figure this out but I'm confined to my room and he has decided that it's best if he stays in the room to watch over me as I sleep.

That's creepy but in the circumstances I don't think I have a choice.

1 comment:

  1. I do believe this may be the most extreme case of sleep walking ever.

    ReplyDelete