Saturday 6 October 2012

Jane 3

She's dead.

She was put up in the room next to The Second's.

This morning she was found stabbed to death.

I think they said something like 17 stab wounds ranging from the throat to pelvis.

Her arms were splayed out and her eyes and mouth are locked open in a look of terror.

Apparently she woke up at some point during the stabbing.

Some of the proxies seem upset.

Some seem worried.

Some seem amused.

The Second seems unconcerned.

I'm happy.

I shouldn't be but I am.

I wonder who killed her.

...

I don't think it was Xerox

... 

Definitely wasn't me.

I don't think it was The Second.

Doesn't seem like his style.

...

I'm not worried.

Think it was probably someone with a grudge.

...

Not me though.

I don't kill people.

Someone in her position must make enemies though.

I'll be keeping the apartment door locked tonight though.

Just in case.

8 comments:

  1. You couldn't resist gloating huh?

    ~The Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know you did.

      You just admitted it.

      ~The Second

      Delete
    2. You don't know what you're talking about.

      I don't kill people.

      Delete
    3. We'll talk about this later.

      ~The Second

      Delete
    4. You're damn right we will.

      Delete
    5. Most people try to use their words.

      Should do what I do, tell other people to kill for you.
      Aww, Childhood lessons.

      Delete
    6. I didn't kill her.

      The confession was entirely a coincidence.

      I didn't even notice until The Second pointed it out to me.

      Delete